Aligning your team's talent with your business vision
Due to our commitment to quality, continuous improvement and our goal to be an excellent company, we are currently working with the EFQM European model to obtain its seal.
The strategic policy of the organization for the period 2014-2017 is aimed at acquiring a greater level of commitment to the Stakeholders by enhancing the already existing lines of work (client satisfaction) and opening new policies aimed at satisfying the current and future needs of our workers, society as a whole, commitment to the Environment, and creating alliances with all stakeholders.
For this, it has been essential to analyze the environment in which we evolve, our strengths and weaknesses, to know our competitive advantages and to work in constant evolution.
Based on this analysis, key strategic objectives have been defined to achieve the goals of the organization.
The strategic objectives of the organization set for the period 2014-2017 are:
- OE. 1. Sustainable profitability of the organization
- OE. 2. Custom project design to meet the specific demands of public clients
- OE. 3. Get more customers and satisfy them
- OE. 4. Responsible management and shared success
- OE. 5. Design and development to provide solutions to our customers
- OE. 6. Effective Portfolio Development and Marketing
- OE. 7. Effectiveness with Excellence
- OE. 8. Organizational Learning and Personal Satisfaction
- OE. 9. The strategy (cost control, e-learning tools) supported through technology and Management of Intangible Resources in support of the Strategy